Attention Beauty Lovers! I wanted to share a date night makeup tutorial will you all. I have been in a long distance relationship for 3 years now. That all ends in a couple days because my boyfriend is moving to Ohio. I am so excited and I am totally preparing for many date nights. I figured why not share some of my tips with you! So let’s get to it!
Date Night Makeup Tutorial:
Disclaimer: I was sent these products (*) for review. These are my honest thoughts & opinions. I did not receive any compensation, just the product to try. This page may contain affiliate links for your convenience. CLICK HERE for my full disclaimer.
Before we get to the actual date night makeup, I wanted to talk about a couple products that were recently sent to me. These products will totally help you prep for your special date.
Baby Foot Original Exfoliant Foot Peel*
You totally don’t want crusty feet when you are going on a date. Those beautiful heels are calling your name and you don’t want to ruin them with rough feet. And you never know what the night might lead to, so it is always best to be prepared. Foot peels are totally the way to go!
Give the gift of Baby Foot, the revolutionary, all-natural, foot exfoliant that makes your feet as smooth and softer than ever. Its unique formula, which includes 17 types of natural extracts, allows feet to exfoliate naturally, leaving them healthy looking and beautiful.
The principal ingredient of Baby Foot is fruit acid, which is very gentle. It penetrates into the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes, which hold the layers together. By this process, skin is undamaged and peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath. After peeling, your feet are reborn just like a baby’s foot.
SurvivorEyes Brow Style Stencil Kit*
Of course, you will also want your brows to be on point. An easy way to achieve that (especially if you are not a brow expert) is by using stencils. SurvivorEyes brow stencils are just that…awesome brow stencils.
The SurvivorEyes Brow Style Stencil Kit is the recent creation of a breast cancer survivor who was inspired to help women struggling with hair loss to look and feel fabulous.
These brow stencils help anyone achieve brows “on fleek” in minutes.
The SurvivorEyes Brow Stencil kit contains:
▪ 10 Eyebrow Stencils in unique brow shapes. Every stencil offers a unique shape along with a name intended to inspire strength and beauty. By day, you might wear “Faith” or maybe “Courage”. At night, when you’re going for a more dramatic look, you could wear “Warrior” or “Determination.”
▪ Dual-sided cosmetic applicator brush
▪ Instructions for application and care of your stencils
▪ Draw string pouch for convenient storage
Now that we have talked about a few products to help us prep for the perfect date night, let’s get to the makeup!
Step 1: Prep Face With Mask
I love applying masks before doing my makeup. Masks prep the skin and create a beautiful smooth canvas. I used Inlight 100% Organic Skincare’s Chocolate Face Mask*. Here are a few quick facts about this mask:
An exquisite, good enough to eat mask that gives a sensory, euphoric treat for the face and mind, designed for brightening, deeply calming and feeding your skin.
- gentle natural exfoliation without chemical peels
- decongesting and highly nourishing
- keeps skin clean and velvety soft
- formulated by skin expert Dr Mariano Spiezia
- oil-based, water-free formulas
- high concentration of phytonutrients
- all bio-active plant extracts produced in-house
- 100% organic, free from synthetics and chemical fragrances
I really enjoyed this mask. I wish it smelled more like chocolate, but it feels amazing on the skin. My skin was left so radiant and smooth. I couldn’t get over how much my skin was glowing from within. This mask has made me a fan! I wouldn’t recommend it for oily skin, but I have dry skin and I am obsessed!
Step 2: Gorgeous Eyes
The eyes can be so sexy and are a great feature on a woman. I love playing up my eyes for date night makeup.
- SurvivorEyes Brow Style Stencil Kit*
- Saemmul Arlook Eyebrow in 02*
- ABH Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette
- Touch In Sol Metallist & Glitter Shadow Duo in Talia*
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I really how my eyes turned out. I went for a smoky eye with a pop of metallic on the lid. It was very easy to create and is totally date night appropriate. I am just so obsessed with Touch In Sol Shadow Duos. They seriously are incredible!
Step 3: Face + Lips
Now that the eyes are done. It is time to finish the face and lips. I went for a flawless glowy face with nude glossy lips. I was sent some amazing products from GA-DE Cosmetics* that I couldn’t wait to use.
- Hourglass Vanish Stick in Vanilla + Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in Classic Ivory
- theSAEM Eco Soul Real Fit Powder Pact*
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- GA-DE Crystallic Luminous Silky Blush in Jewel Blush*
- Vintage By Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter Set in Rose Quartz/Chocolate Diamond
- GA-DE True Color Satin Lipstick in Papaya Sorbet*
- GA-DE Crystal Lights Gloss in Sunstone*
Can I just say that I am OBSESSED with these GA-DE Cosmetic products. They are so amazing. The blush is so stunning and gives my face a beautiful flush. The lip products are incredible. I am so shocked I haven’t heard of this company before. The lipstick is so creamy, comfortable, and easy to apply. The lipgloss…Oh, the lipgloss! It is fantastic. I love how sparkly it is and that it isn’t overly sticky. It feels amazing on the lips and looks stunning over the lipstick.
I am in love with this date night makeup look. This look is totally going to be my go-to look when I want to spice things up. Let me know what you think of the look in the comments below! If you are celebrating Valentine’s Day this year with someone special, I hope you have an amazing night. I hope this look gave you some inspiration. Share with me your VDay/date night makeup looks because I would love to see them!
Shop Products Mentioned:
Earn an EXTRA FREE Brush When You Sign Up!