Attention Beauty and Fashion Bloggers! I wanted to pop in really quick and let you know about an opportunity to grow your blog. Are you interested in growing your online presence? Do you want to learn how to attract clients and brands? Are you struggling with engagement and traffic? Do you want to boss up your social media game? Interested in learning more about fashion/beauty trends, tips, tricks? Need ideas for blog posts? Would like an accountability partner? Thinking about going self-hosted and don’t know where to start? Want to revamp your blog and design a blog that attracts visitors (and keeps them)? Well, we have the answers to all these questions and more!
We would love to have you join the Beauties On Fire Facebook Group. We originally started as a theme collab group. The themes have been very successful and we have been having so much fun. We are still doing them and will continue doing them. However, we have made the group not only a collab group. It is now a blog support group. We truly help each other and promote each other’s blogs. We also learn from each other and have a blast at the same time. If you are looking for a completely different beauty/fashion blogger support group, look no further.
I am a part of many Blog Support Facebook Groups and find that many of them are not dedicated to Beauty/Fashion Bloggers. I want to change that. You can learn valuable information in these groups but many times, the advice and help is not geared toward beauty/fashion bloggers. The beauty/fashion blog groups don’t do much either. They are flooded with self-promotion posts that no one reads. They are also hard to follow and are not very supportive. There are some groups that have threads dedicated to social media promotion. These groups just have tons of comments and no one wants to read through 300+ comments. We wanted to design a group for beauty/fashion bloggers that is totally different.
If you have been thinking, “I really wish there was a beauty/fashion bloggers group that actually helped/made a difference,” look no further. I would love to have you all join so we can make this group truly successful. I am sure you know many of the amazing ladies that are already a part of this group. It is growing every single day because we really care and want to help each other. When you give of your time and resources, you get much more in return. That is what this group is all about.
We will be discussing topics such as:
- How can I effectively monetize my blog
- Should I become self-hosted and where to start
- Tips for working with brands and how to approach them
- Increase your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram Followers
- How to live broadcast and what it can do for your blog (I will be doing Facebook Live segments)
- Increase Blog Traffic and Engagement
- How to design an epic website/page/post
- And SO MUCH MORE
So what are you waiting for? Join us today! It is 100% FREE! You will gain so much knowledge while you watch your blog grow!
Topic Schedule So Far (Will Be Adding More):
- Blog Goals Post: Share your goals so we can keep each other accountable
- Latest Posts Thread: This is a thread where you can share your posts so that we can all see, read, and share them. The thread keeps the feed from being cluttered so you don’t miss anything important
- Help A Sister Out Thread: Looking for someone to guest post on your blog? Want to guest post on another blog? Starting a new Collab? Need someone to promote your work? Looking for design feedback? Want to make sure something on your site is responsive? This is the thread for you!
- Blog Discussion Thread: We will be discussing a topic each week pertaining to blogging. You are welcome to post in the feed any insight, helpful tips, advice, posts, etc. on this topic throughout the week (if a post/advice/etc pertains to the topic, you don’t have to only post it in the thread). I will also be chatting about the topic and my research.
- Beauty/Fashion Discussion Thread: We will pick a beauty/fashion topic to discuss each week. This thread may give you ideas for upcoming posts and who knows what you might discover.
PSST (don’t you hate that when people actually do that?)….You made it until the end!! You’re amazing!! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter so you don’t miss any blog posts (round-up in one email). Also, you will be entered to receive EXCLUSIVE content that only my email subscribers receive. There are new beauty products and subscription boxes that are being released soon (HINT: an upcoming email) that you don’t want to miss!
Earn An EXTRA FREE Brush When You Sign Up