THIS WEEK’S FACE PRODUCTS:
Disclaimer: Some of the links may contain affiliate links. I only earn a tiny portion if you purchase anything from the affiliate links. This allows me to keep blogging and reviewing products for you all.
- BDB Brow Duo Pencil, Arbonne Shape It Up Brow Pencil, Arbonne Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream, The BrowGal Eyebrow Gel in Clear
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Natural Glow Foundation in Buff Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Em Michelle Phan Love Me For Me Flawless Finish Powder Compact
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette For Face & Eyes, Peony Pink Glow Luminizing Stick
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Arbonne Blush in Ballet
Monday, July 11th, 2016
Friday, July 15th, 2016
I took time off from glitter and makeup. I just really wanted to let my skin breathe today. I believe it is so important to give your skin a break every once and awhile.
Eye Shadow: NONE // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras:NONE // Lips: NONE
How was everyone’s week? I would love to hear what all you did this week! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to start working on next weeks looks. Let me know your favorites in the comments below. If you have any requests for looks, let me know that too.
Hey Beauty Lovers! I am borrowing this idea from my gorgeous friend Amanda from Amanda Bella. She does a weekly #WIWTW fashion series. I am going to be doing the same on my blog except it will be a #WIWTW makeup series. I hope this series will be a makeup inspiration post. It will compile all the looks I create each week. I will link Amanda’s post each week so you can be fashion inspired as well. Amanda is extremely talented and such a sweet person. I highly recommend you check her out and follow her because she is just so amazing!