THIS WEEK’S FACE PRODUCTS:
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner, Brow Duo Pencil, The BrowGal Eyebrow Gel in Clear
- Maybelline Super Stay Makeup in Sand Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Em Michelle Phan Love Me For Me Flawless Finish Powder Compact
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Hikari Shimmer Bronzer in Radiate
- Hoola by Benefit Bronzing Powder
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
- Au Naturale Blusher in Palermo
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Precious Metals
Monday, May 30th, 2016
Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Saturday, June 4th, 2016
I took time off from glitter and makeup. I just really wanted to let my skin breathe today. I believe it is so important to give your skin a break every once and awhile.
Eye Shadow: NONE // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras:NONE // Lips: NONE
How was everyone’s week? I would love to hear what all you did this week! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to start working on next weeks looks. Let me know your favorites in the comments below. If you have any requests for looks, let me know that too.
Hey Beauty Lovers! I am borrowing this idea from my gorgeous friend Amanda from Amanda Bella. She does a weekly #WIWTW fashion series. I am going to be doing the same on my blog except it will be a #WIWTW makeup series. I hope this series will be a makeup inspiration post. It will compile all the looks I create each week. I will link Amanda’s post each week so you can be fashion inspired as well. Amanda is extremely talented and such a sweet person. I highly recommend you check her out and follow her because she is just so amazing!