Attention Beauty Lovers! I wanted to pop in really quick and give you a speedy review on some Bed Head’s Rock N Roller Ceramic Curling Iron that was recently sent to me. I love trying new curling wands and creating fun styles. I couldn’t wait to test this curling iron because I think bubble wands looks so awesome! Do you have an obsession with curling wands? What are your favorite curling wands? Let me know in the comments below!
Bed Head Rock N Roller Ceramic Curling Iron:
Quick Bit About The Product:
Creates defined spirals or tousled waves, whichever style curls you choose to rock! The rock ‘n’ roller teal ceramic styling Iron is great for creating both defined spirals or tousled waves. The tourmaline ceramic technology helps create shinier curls without frizz. The clamp-free wrap and go design of the iron prevents kinks while giving you even heat distribution for creating the perfect style. The styler has on/off buttons and an on indicator light. With multiple heat settings and rapid heat recovery, the styler gives you perfect curls, curl after curl. Has a heat protective glove, tangle free swivel cord, a cool tip, and a safety stand so you can prevent burns.
- I love this curling iron so much!
- It heats up very fast
- I love that you can control the temperature
- The cord swivels which makes it easy to get the back of your head
- It didn’t fry my fair
- I just love how it curls my hair
- I curled my whole head in less than 15 minutes
- The curls lasted a very long time
- I love the styles you can create with a bubble wand
- This is the perfect curling iron for festival looks
- Overall, I am a huge fan of this bubble wand
- Cost: $29.99…Available at here
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. These are my honest thoughts & opinions. I did not receive any compensation, just the product to try.