THIS WEEK’S FACE PRODUCTS:
- Magic Girls Moisturizing Makeup Base #1 Rosemary Green
- Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Color, Brow Duo Pencil, Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator
- PRAI Ageless Dark Circle Corrector
- Almay Line Smoothing Liquid Makeup in Naked
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Em Michelle Phan Love Me For Me Flawless Finish Powder Compact
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten in Tropic Hues
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette in Catwalk Pink
Monday, April 18th, 2016
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
Thursday, April 21st, 2016
Friday, April 22nd, 2016
Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
I took time off from glitter and makeup. I just really wanted to let my skin breathe today. I believe it is so important to give your skin a break every once and awhile.
Eye Shadow: NONE // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras:NONE // Lips: NONE
How was everyone’s week? I had an awful week! I found out they are closing my store and it is just so sad. The people I work with are not just my co-workers, we are all like one big family. I will miss them terribly. However, I know new doors will open and I am excited but nervous to see where I go next. I would love to hear what all you did this week! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to start working on next weeks looks. Let me know your favorites in the comments below. If you have any requests for looks, let me know that too.
Hey Beauty Lovers! I am borrowing this idea from my gorgeous friend Amanda from Amanda Bella. She does a weekly #WIWTW fashion series. I am going to be doing the same on my blog except it will be a #WIWTW makeup series. I hope this series will be a makeup inspiration post. It will compile all the looks I create each week. I will link Amanda’s post each week so you can be fashion inspired as well. Amanda is extremely talented and such a sweet person. I highly recommend you check her out and follow her because she is just so amazing!