THIS WEEK’S FACE PRODUCTS:
- Magic Girls Moisturizing Makeup Base #1 Rosemary Green
- Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Color, Brow Duo Pencil, Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator
- PRAI Ageless Dark Circle Corrector
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Em Michelle Phan Love Me For Me Flawless Finish Powder Compact
- ISH Contour Kit in Light/Medium
- MCC Perfect Finish Pore Pact
Monday, April 12th, 2016
Natural glowy look today!
Tuesday, April 12th, 2016
Today, I went for a duo chrome eye look
Wednesday, April 13th, 2016
I felt like brightening my look today! This look was so fun!
Thursday, April 14th, 2016
Quick smoky look for today!
Friday, April 15th, 2016
I went for a quick look today with a pop of blue to enhance my eyes!
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
I took time off from glitter and makeup. I just really wanted to let my skin breathe today. I believe it is so important to give your skin a break every once and awhile.
Eye Shadow: NONE // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras:NONE // Lips: NONE
How was everyone’s week? I had a great week this week. Work wasn’t insane which was nice. I am figuring out more of this self-hosting thing. You all should be seeing my posts now! Yay! I would love to hear what all you did this week! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to start working on next weeks looks. Let me know your favorites in the comments below. If you have any requests for looks, let me know that too.
Don’t forget to check out Amanda’s #WIWTW: Week 26 Post HERE!
Hey Beauty Lovers! I am borrowing this idea from my gorgeous friend Amanda from Amanda Bella. She does a weekly #WIWTW fashion series. I am going to be doing the same on my blog except it will be a #WIWTW makeup series. I hope this series will be a makeup inspiration post. It will compile all the looks I create each week. I will link Amanda’s post each week so you can be fashion inspired as well. Amanda is extremely talented and such a sweet person. I highly recommend you check her out and follow her because she is just so amazing!