Attention Beauty Lovers! I wanted to pop in really quick and give you a speedy review on the Conair Hook Up Detangling Brush that was recently sent to me. I have long hair that tangles so easily. I am always on the look out for products that will help keep my hair tangle free. Do have issues with tangly hair? What are your favorite detangling products? Let me know in the comments below!
Conair Hook Up Detangling Brush:
Quick Bit About The Product:
The Conair Shower Detangling Brush has soft, flexible bristles that gently detangle wet or dry hair. Unique hook design conveniently hangs in the shower. This brush evenly distributes conditioner through the hair. Ball tipped bristles easily glide through hair without pulling or snagging. Great for use on children’s hair. Ideal for use on all hair types – straight, fine, curly, coarse or thick.
- I love that it has a hook to hang over your shower…so convenient
- Really does detangle my hair and works great with wet hair
- I have fine hair and it works amazing…I would not recommend it for thick hair
- I love that it doesn’t pull at my scalp
- It kept the moisture in my hair and didn’t pull out my hair
- Overall, I really love this brush for wet hair
- Cost: $5.99…Available at Ulta
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. These are my honest thoughts & opinions. I did not receive any compensation, just the product to try.