Attention Beauty Lovers! I wanted to pop in really quick and give you a speedy review on Touchback Marker ($14.99 for 30 applications) that was recently sent to me. If you have gray hairs you need to cover, I believe you are going to like this product. Also, if your roots are starting to show through, this is an awesome product to have on hand. Have you tried the Touchback Marker? What do you use to cover roots/gray hair? Let me know in the comments below!
Quick Bit About The Product:
Did you know that there is a specific gene that leads to gray hair? It’s called the IRF4 gene and scientist are hoping this new study will help in finding ways to delay the graying process. In the meantime, if you’re struggling to conceal those pesky gray hairs TouchBack Marker is the best product for you!
Actually bonds to the hair, blending seamlessly with permanent hair color for a totally natural look that won’t flake or rub off when brushed. (Unlike hair mascaras, powders and spray-on color, which dull the hair and rub off easily).
Available in 5 shades
- Marker is extremely easy to use
- I love the comb that comes with the product. It gets color on all hairs without getting it on your scalp.
- Works great in between hair coloring
- Works well on stubborn gray hairs
- Would be a great product to throw in your purse
- Great for on the go touch-ups
- Has a decent shade selection
- Overall, I really enjoyed this product and it works
- Cost: $14.99…Available at CVS and Walgreens
Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review. These are my honest thoughts & opinions. I did not receive any compensation, just the product to try.