THIS WEEK’S FACE PRODUCTS:
- Chella Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Color, Brow Duo Pencil, Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
- Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator
- PRAI Ageless Dark Circle Corrector
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Em Michelle Phan Love Me For Me Flawless Finish Powder Compact
- Pixi By Petra Book Of Beauty Minimal Makeup
- Pixi By Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold
Monday, March 28th, 2016
Smoky blue eye and orange lips!
Eye Primer: E.L.F. Eyelid Primer // Eye Shadow: Modern Minerals Infused Eyeshadow Spheres in Pink Sand + BeYu Color Catch Eye Palette Stormy Wave Shades // Eyeliners: BeYu Dip Eyeliner Grey + BeYu Soft Liner Ocean Lilac // Mascaras: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length plus Volume + Maybelline Lash Sensational // Lips: BeYu Care & Shine Gloss Stick Tasty Pomegranate
BONUS: MINI REVIEW
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for possible review. All opinions are my own…DUH! I received no compensation just the product to test.
I was kindly sent some amazing product from BeYu Cosmetics. I love makeup so much and was just beyond excited to test them out. The above look was created using these products. BeYu is a relatively affordable line and all their products are under $30. They can be found at CVS! I wanted to share with you all what I received and my thoughts on the products. I loved them all so much and am totally going online to CVS to pick up more!
- BeYu Color Catch Eye Palette Stormy Wave Shades ($11.99): I haven’t worn a blue smoky eye in forever and was so excited to create a look with this mini palette. I love the shades included and they really blend so well together. It was so easy to create the above eye look. The shades are decently pigmented and they blend like a dream. I loved using the eyeshadows so much.
- BeYu Dip Eyeliner Grey ($11.99): I am obsessed with this eyeliner! I think grey eyeliner needs to be the new trend! It looks more natural than black yet really frames the eyes. I have been using this eyeliner ever since I received it. I love the applicator because it is so skinny and easy to use. I can get the most precise line. The formula is amazing and the color is perfection. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge. I love that it doesn’t crack and I can get the smoothest line. I am a huge fan and totally need to pick up more shades!
- BeYu Soft Liner Ocean Lilac ($8.99): The eyeliners in this line are my absolute favorite products. The are seriously amazing. I loved this color so much and I really enjoyed the formula. It is really pigmented and creamy. It was so easy to use and lasted a crazy long amount of time. I was so impressed and will be using this eyeliner constantly! I love how it looks on the lower lash line.
- BeYu Care & Shine Gloss Stick Tasty Pomegranate ($12.99): I never wear orange lipsticks because I don’t think they really flatter my skin tone. However, I really did enjoy this gloss stick with the smoky eye. The gloss stick is so moisturizing and easy to use. It doesn’t feather which is always a good thing and lasts for a good amount of time. My lips looked glossy and it was so comfortable to wear. I need to pick up more shades.
Tuesday, March 29th, 2016
Today, I went for a teal eye! I really love this look so much and didn’t expect to!
Eye Shadow: Nickak Perfect Ten Colors Palette // Eyeliner: Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black // Mascaras: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length plus Volume + Maybelline Lash Sensational // Lips: Manna Kadar Lipgloss in All Of Me
Wednesday, March 30th, 2016
Eye Shadow: BhCosmetics Carli Bybel Palette + Vera Mona Eyeshadow in Clover // Mascaras: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length plus Volume + Maybelline Lash Sensational // Lips: Too Faced Melted in Chihuahua
Thursday, March 31st, 2016
Today was such a gloomy day so I went for a very natural look!
Eye Shadow: Pixi By Petra Book Of Beauty Minimal Makeup // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length plus Volume + Maybelline Lash Sensational // Lips: Manna Kadar Lipgloss in All Of Me
Friday, April 1st, 2016
I had a really rough night last night and was so exhausted. Therefore, I did a quick look and I really loved how it turned out!
Eye Primer And Shadow: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk // Eye Shadow: EM Color Facets Sparkling Shadow Top Coat in Celestial Sparkle // Mascaras: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Daring Length plus Volume + Maybelline Lash Sensational // Lips: Lippygirl Extra Virgin Vegan Lip Gloss
Saturday, April 2nd, 2016
I took time off from glitter and makeup. I just really wanted to let my skin breathe today. I believe it is so important to give your skin a break every once and awhile.
Eye Shadow: NONE // Eyeliner: NONE // Mascaras:NONE // Lips: NONE
How was everyone’s week? This week was so-so for me. I am still working on figuring out this whole being self-hosted thing. I am really hoping my posts will appear in your readers soon! I also hope to be back to my normal posting soon. I would love to hear what all you did this week! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to start working on next weeks looks. Let me know your favorites in the comments below. If you have any requests for looks, let me know that too.
Don’t forget to check out Amanda’s #WIWTW: Week 24 Post HERE!
Hey Beauty Lovers! I am borrowing this idea from my gorgeous friend Amanda from Amanda Bella. She does a weekly #WIWTW fashion series. I am going to be doing the same on my blog except it will be a #WIWTW makeup series. I hope this series will be a makeup inspiration post. It will compile all the looks I create each week. I will link Amanda’s post each week so you can be fashion inspired as well. Amanda is extremely talented and such a sweet person. I highly recommend you check her out and follow her because she is just so amazing!