Hey Beauty Lovers! I am so blessed to be nominated a 10th time for the Beauty Blogger Award. Thank you so much to the lovely Like Sally Bee for nominating me. Go check out her blog, you will not be disappointed.
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Like Sally Bee‘s questions:
What is your favourite make up item to buy (foundation/mascara/etc.) and why?
I love buying eye shadows and eye shadow palettes! I just can never have too much eye shadow.
Top tips for blogging photography?
My photography skills are lacking! This is one thing I definitely have not mastered. Any tips loves?
What beauty advice would you give your younger self?
I would say to have fun with makeup and don’t care what everyone thinks. Pursue your dreams with beauty and I would definitely have started this blog a long time ago.
Current beauty obsession?
I love contouring…but not extreme. I also am a huge fan of highlighting…again not extreme.
Who are your favourite beauty/lifestyle Blogger/Vloggers?
Omgsh I have way too many to list. I love all my followers and I follow everyone back and really do read y’all posts. I also have a ton of YouTubers I watch everyday. I may have to do an entire post on this!
Which part of your beauty regimen do you NEVER miss?
I never miss washing my makeup off! This is SOOOO important.
Do you feel comfortable leaving the house without make-up?
Yes, I most definitely do. I leave the house all the time without makeup.
If you could start your blog again, would you do anything differently?
I would have been self-hosted right off the back because then I wouldn’t have to worry about transitioning and possibly losing followers.
Does blogging help you with your current career or future career prospects?
I am not sure yet. I have a pre-medical degree so it doesn’t have much to do with that. However, my dream was to be a dermatologist. It could help me with that dream or at least help me create an awesome skincare line backed by an awesome company.
What are your social media handles? I want to follow them, if I’m not already 🙂
- My Life In Med School
- Simply JCM
- Rico Et Bello
- Amy Rose XO
- Owl U Need Is Luv
- Jane’s diy, and beauty
- Life Of A Product Junkie
- Neekadoll Beauty
- What is your favorite season?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What blog post are you most proud of (link it)?
- Name 3 accomplishments you have made in your life.
- What is the worst beauty product you have ever used?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What is your go to hairstyle?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- How often do you wear makeup each week?
- Favorite social media platform?