Attention Beauty Subscription Lovers! Ipsy has released more spoilers for the February 2016 bag! What do you think of the spoilers? Let me know in the comments below!
- Ciaté London Nail Polish in Sundays
- Naked Cosmetics® Eyeshadow Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada #02
- trèStiQue Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral
- OGX Vitamin B5 Weightless Oil Mist
- Josie Maran Cosmetics
- BelláPierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil
- VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in I’m Kind of a Big Deal
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye®
- Luxie Beauty Flat Definer Eye Brush 221
In case you missed the first spoilers:
- Bellapierre loose mineral blush
- Luxie Beauty Brushes
- Organix B5 Weightless Oil Mist
- Highlighter stick
The bag this month is just too cute!! I am so excited!!
Every January subscriber will receive one of the following:
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish
- Mary-Lou Manizer from theBalm Cosmetics
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner from theBalm Cosmetics
I am hoping for the IT Cosmetics or the Smashbox sample!
WHAT IS IPSY?:
IPSY includes 4-5 products and costs $10/month. The products are shipped in a fun bag each month. Each bag is valued at $40-$50. They include many new brands and products in each bag. I have subscribed to them since the first bag!