Hey Beauty Lovers! I am so blessed to be nominated a few more times for the Beauty Blogger Award. Thank you so much to the lovely The Glamup Story, Dash of fashion girl, Georgina Rose, Perks of Being Leah, and That Geeky Girlfriend for nominating me. Go check out their blogs, you will not be disappointed.
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
The Glamup Story‘s questions:
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because it has been a dream of mine. I have always wanted to tap into the beauty world, but never did. I finally got up the nerve and said…okay I am doing this. My amazing boyfriend said he would help me with the layout and all the technical stuff. I am so blessed to have him!
- Where was your last, best vacation?
My last vacation was to Tennessee! I love Tennessee so much and had such a blast.
- What is your most prized possession?
Tough one…probably my real gold rings.
- What is your favorite beauty quote?
I am not a huge quote person…I know sad!
- Favourite Cuisine?
- Favourite Youtuber?
I have so many…but at the moment I would say Tati! I love how real she is and I love her WTF series!
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
I would love to meet someone who changed medicine as we know it. I want to meet someone who has made a real difference in the world. I would say Albert Einstein or Madame Curie.
- Favourite Makeup Product?
I have so many that it is so hard to pick. Right Now I would say my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-one Custom Nude Palette! This is such an amazing highlight and eye shadow! I use it every single day!
- Home natural remedy (DIY) or Products available in market?
I love Coconut Oil for just about everything!
- Describe yourself in three words.
Three Words…Funny, Crazy, Smart
Dash of fashion girl’s questions:
- Imagine you were in the dressing rooms in a shop and the owner, not knowing you were still there locked the place up and left. You are forced to stay there until the morning. What shop would it it?
Victoria’s Secret! I could live in that store! Or maybe Macy’s..they have beds right?? Haha!
- Name a vlogger or a blogger you adore.
There are so many!! I really can’t choose!
- High heel or ankle boots…
Ankle Boots…I suck at walking in high heels.
- European fashion or American fashion.
Both! I really just do my own thing though
- Natural makeup or dramatic makeup.
I love both! I really love dramatic makeup because it tests my skills. However, for everyday wear I love natural makeup.
- Liquid eyeliner or pencil eyeliner.
- If you were told you could steal one celebrity’s style who would it be and why.
I have no idea! I really don’t keep up with fashion like I do beauty.
- Imagine you were given the opportunity to create your own makeup range, what would it be called.
OOOO good question. I think I would do a skincare and cosmetic line! I would call it EanN’ (for Everythin & Nothin’)! What do you all think?
- You’re going to a new years eve party. Describe the makeup look you choose to wear to it.
I would definitely do a high glam look with glitter and dark smokey eye. I would keep the lips nude because the eye makeup is so dramatic. And contouring and “baking” would be a must!
- If you had to pick between being late for a really important event or be on time but very undergrads and without any makeup. What would you choose?
Be on time! I panic when I am late…I have to be on time!
Georgina Rose‘s questions:
- What is your favourite part about doing your makeup? (eye makeup, foundation etc.?)
Definitely eye makeup because it allows me to be so creative
- What is your favourite lipstick?
I don’t really have one. But right now I am really loving OFRA liquid lipsticks.
- What is your favourite face product?
Definitely Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips All-in-one Custom Nude Palette!
- Who do you take makeup inspiration from?
From nature, YouTube, and what ever crazy looks pop in my head
- If you could only use one product (foundation, mascara etc.) for the rest of your life what would you choose?
Mascara or a brow product.
- What is your favourite perfume?
I have so many! I really love BBW and Victoria’s Secret scents.
- Do you prefer to wear bright lip colours or more natural ones?
Both. However, usually I go for nude lips.
- What is your favourite high end makeup brand?
Lorac or Urban Decay
- What is your favourite drug store makeup brand?
NYX, Wet n Wild, Revlon..etc
- If you could have a different eye colour for one day what would you choose?
A really deep blue eye color
Perks of Being Leah‘s questions:
- Who is your favourite famous person?
Don’t have one…except I am a total nerd and love anything to do with science. I would say I am a fan of many famous scientists.
- Who’s your favourite blogger/Youtuber?
So many…right now Tati!
- What inspired you to start blogging?
It has always been a dream of mine! My mom and boyfriend inspired me to just go for it.
- What’s your favourite makeup brand?
I have so many!! I really can’t pick.
- What is your favourite foundation?
Right now…I really love Pur~Lisse BB Cream! That stuff is amazing!
- Do you prefer drugstore lipsticks or high end lipsticks?
I really love both!
- Favourite Tv show?
I loved Hart of Dixie…so sad it ended. I also love The Voice and so many other shows.
- What was your favourite product of 2015?
Lorac Pro Palette
- When did you start blogging?
I started blogging June of 2015.
- When did you first get into makeup/beauty.
I have loved makeup since I was 5 years old. However, I really started using it and experimenting with makeup when I was 13.
That Geeky Girlfriend‘s questions:
- Where do you enjoy promoting your blog the most, social media wise?
I really need to get better at promoting my blog. I love Instagram and Facebook the most. I am still getting the hang of Twitter.
- What’s the worst product you’ve tried? (& what did it do?)
NYC Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stains! These are terrible. They look awful and they are actually painful!!
- What’s your favorite subscription box, if you subscribe?
OOO so hard because I subscribe to so many. However, I will forever be partial to Ipsy because they are who started my subscription box addiction.
- In one word, summarize your focus for 2016.
Improvement. I want to improve on so many areas of my life and blog.
- If you are playing up one feature on your face, what is it, and why?
Totally and Completely…My eyes!
- What fashion and beauty trend would you rather avoid?
Heavy bottom lash liner. I hate when girls put liquid liner on their bottom lash line.
- How do you plan out your blogging, or do you at all?
I made tons of lists…I mean tons of them!
- What’s your favorite memory from 2015?
Seeing my boyfriend! Long distance is so hard so it is always my favorite memory when we get to be together.
- What product type are you willing to splurge on?
Skincare! Skincare is so important and I am definitely willing to splurge when it comes to my skin.
- What beauty/fashion choice do you regret?
I regret not washing my brushes as much as I should! I am so bad at this.
- What is your favorite season?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What blog post are you most proud of (link it)?
- Name 3 accomplishments you have made in your life.
- What is the worst beauty product you have ever used?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What is your go to hairstyle?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- How often do you wear makeup each week?
- Favorite social media platform?