Hey beauty and fitness lovers! Please share any fitness and health tips that you find effective. Also, if you have any healthy recipes please share them too! This week is a quick Sunday Share. I just want to pop in and say make sure you are eating breakfast in the morning. It is so important to start your day fueled up. Breakfast will rev up your metabolism and help keep you from overeating during the day. Your body really needs to eat breakfast. If you are in a hurry, a quick breakfast is smoothies. I love smoothies because you can add so many things to them. You can add protein, fruit, fiber, and even veggies. They taste great and are a great to go breakfast. I enjoy making smoothies and drinking them. This week practice your smoothie making skills, especially on those rushed days. You can find amazing recipes on Pinterest or just by searching smoothies. Now let’s make some smoothies!
Here are some smoothie recipes to try:
- Banana Peach Green Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
- Mango Vanilla Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Peach Raspberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Skinny Smoothie
- Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie
- Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
Also, I found a great recipe for lemon chicken Romano. It looks so yummy! Click here for the recipe.