Hey beauty and fitness lovers! Please share any fitness and health tips that you find effective. Also, if you have any healthy recipes please share them too! This past week, I came down with a nasty virus. I was so sick and miserable and did not have any energy to workout. I also didn’t feel like cooking, so I didn’t eat very healthy. I am now feeling much better. Therefore, this Sunday I want to share a few tips on how to get back into a healthy routine after being sick. I know we have all been there before. What are some of your tips for getting back on track after sickness? Let me know in the comments below!
getting back on track tips:
- Start Slow (don’t try to push your body after being sick)
- Start by just walking for 30 minutes
- Slowing add back strength training
- Drink plenty of water
- Start cooking easy healthy recipes
- Don’t beat yourself up for the unhealthy foods you ate
- Don’t get upset because you didn’t work out for a few days (your body needed this break)
- Muscle memory is very real. Your body will remember where it left off (take comfort in that)
- Taking a few days off won’t cause you to gain all your weight back (Remember: 3,500 calories = 1 pound. I highly doubt you ate way over this amount to gain significant weight)
- Read your weight-loss planner or journal to remind yourself of your progress
- Don’t lose heart and remember why you started this journey in the first place
- Get back on track! You can do this!
- Most important: DON’T GIVE UP!
Also, I found a great recipe for cauliflower bread-sticks! These sound so yummy. Click here for the recipe!