Hey Everyone! My Tip Tuesday this week is to remember to smile! Smiling is so important in life. Life can be very difficult and depressing, but smiling can help to combat life’s hardships. There are so many benefits to smiling besides making you feel great. Your body releases endorphins when you smile (this is why you feel good). Stress is reduced when you smile because the hormone cortisol is reduced. Also, smiling makes people look more attractive. Therefore, smiling is the best and cheapest beauty secret! Remember to smile today and feel so much better. All you have to do is lift the corners of your mouth. So what are you waiting for? Show me your smiles!!
- Spend more time with positive people that make you smile
- Watch something funny on television or Netflix
- Spend time doing things you love
- Read a funny book
- Look up funny and cute pictures on Google
- Journal about funny and awesome events that have happened in your life
- Write down everything positive
- Just SMILE!