Hey beauty and fitness lovers! Please share any fitness and health tips that you find effective. Also, if you have any healthy recipes please share them too! A tip this week is to find more ways to get moving. It is so important for your health to move! You don’t have to do a full on workout (although there is so many benefits to working out), just find ways to move more.
- Always take the stairs
- If you have a desk job, set a timer and every 20 minutes walk around the office
- Do calf raises while talking on the phone
- While watching television or a movie, do jumping jacks through every third commercial
- Every hour, walk around outside for 5 minutes (enjoy nature)
- Put on your favorite music and jam out to 3 songs
- Do squats while brushing your teeth
- Anytime a food commercial comes on television, do sit-ups and push-ups
- Park your car farther from the entrance
- Dance around the house while cooking your favorite healthy meal
- Do arm circles every time you finish reading 10 pages in your favorite book
Also, I found a great recipe for homemade sweet potato chips. These are a healthy alternative to regular potato chips. I can’t wait to try these. Click here for the recipe!