Hey Food Lovers! So tonight I decided to cook up some Garlic Herb Shrimp! I found the recipe on Pinterest and it looked so good! I also had some left over grilled corn on the cob (I cut it off the cob), so I thought why not! It was AMAZING and extremely quick to make! What did you have for dinner? Do you ever cook from Pinterest? If so, share the best recipes below! Have a BEAUTIFUL evening!
I used a frozen 1 lb bag of precooked shrimp to make it easier. I just thawed the shrimp in cold water.
Toss all ingredients together.
Spread the shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees
The picture above is what the finished shrimp looks like after baking for 8-10 minutes
Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp:
(Click here for Original)
- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
- Cocktail Sauce (I didn’t make this, but you certainly can):
- ½ cup of ketchup
- 2 heaping tablespoons of horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, dry basil, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool a bit.
- In a small bowl mix ketchup and horseradish. Serve with shrimp.